Covid19 – Return to work on July 13
Starting from 13th July, the massage industry is safe to go back to work.
Following the rules and regulations on hygiene and safety, I take all necessary precautions to limit any risk of viral contamination.
The actions I take to make sure it is a safe and clean environment:
- I take my temperature every morning and advice my clients if I have any of the covid-19 symptoms
- I allow 30min between clients to clean all surfaces and areas
- I clean all surfaces with an anti-viral/bacterial spray between clients and wash towels and clothes at 60 degrees (to minimize the risks of cross contamination)
- I carry out a risk assessment
- I provide a hand sanitizer to use at the client’s arrival
- I wear PPE (mask) and wash my hands before and after treatments
- I leave the windows open to get enough ventilation.
Please note I may have to give your contact details if asked by the government as part of the Track and Trace program.
For clients to get prepared for their treatment:
- If you are in in contact or live with vulnerable people, I would recommend to postpone your booking.
- Please take your temperature in the morning, and let me know if it is higher than usual. If you have any symptoms (dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loosing the sense of smell or taste), please advice me. You won’t be charged for late cancellation.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to remove your shoes outside of the treatment room, sterilise your hands and enter the practice room without touching anything. There will be a container in which to put your clothes when you undress.
- Please wear a mask, bring your own towel (big enough to cover you when lying down), I will provide with the rest.
Please fill in this short questionnaire about Covid-19 and any symptoms you may have before the appointment.
It all sounds complicated but it will actually be really smooth, no need to be nervous. Once on the couch you can relax and enjoy.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch here
I am looking forward to hear from you.